Entrepreneurship at CSB and SJU
The Donald McNeely Center for Entrepreneurship is an entrepreneurship education resource that provides classes, coaching and assistance to entrepreneurs. It builds relationships among and between CSB and SJU students, faculty, alumnae/i, and community members to create and strengthen the entrepreneurial spirit.
Free Newspaper Apps
- Sign up with your CSB and SJU email to get full access to nytimes.com and the New York Times mobile app.
- Sign up with your CSB and SJU email to get full access to the WSJ.com and the Wall Street Journal mobile app.
- Sign up with your CSB and SJU email to get full access to the StarTribune.com and the StarTribune mobile app.
- Sign up with your CSB and SJU email to get full access to the WashingtonPost.com and the Washington Post mobile app.
Learn a New Language
- Thinking about study abroad? Mango Languages is free for CSB and SJU students. This online language learning resource provides step-by-step lessons for 70+ different languages, as well as ESL lessons for English-language learners.
Sign up using your CSB and SJU email and then download the Mango Languages mobile app!
- Guy Raz dives into the stories behind some of the world's best known companies. How I Built This weaves a narrative journey about innovators, entrepreneurs and idealists—and the movements they built.
- Each week, hear from the courageous founders behind some of the most successful brands in the world as they share their Startup Story. We’ll unpack the early beginnings, and uncover those first steps that ultimately led them to where they are today.
- Business is war. Sometimes the prize is your wallet or your attention. Sometimes, it’s just the fun of beating the other guy. The outcome of these battles shapes what we buy and how we live. Business Wars gives you the unauthorized, real story of what drives these companies and their leaders, inventors, investors and executives to new heights -- or to ruin.
- Masters of Scale is an original podcast hosted by Reid Hoffman, co-founder of LinkedIn and investor at Greylock. In each episode, Reid shows how companies grow from zero to a gazillion, testing his theories with legendary leaders.
- A candid exploration of the entrepreneurial journey where informed leaders share personal stories of the secrets and setbacks behind real success.
WSJ: The Future of Everything
- This magazine and podcast series from the Wall Street Journal offers a kaleidoscope view of the nascent trends that will shape our world. The Future of Everything will take you beyond what’s already out there, and make you smarter about the scientific and technological breakthroughs on the horizon that could transform our lives for the better.
Fine Arts Librarian
Clemens Library B102
Subjects: Accounting & Finance, Art, Film Studies, Global Business Leadership, Music, Theater
- How I Built This byCall Number: SJU Alcuin HD62.5 .R395 2020
- Blue Ocean Strategy byCall Number: CSB Clemens HF5415.153 .K53 2005
- BE 2.0 (Beyond Entrepreneurship 2. 0) byCall Number: SJU Alcuin HD31.2 .C648 2020
- A More Beautiful Question byCall Number: SJU Alcuin HD53 .B448 2014
- The Lean Startup byCall Number: SJU Alcuin HD62.5 .R545 2011