How To Start
The General Library Research Tutorial prepares students to:
- Determine what information is needed.
- Find information efficiently using a variety of sources.
- Evaluate the quality of the information.
- Use the information effectively for an appropriate purpose.
- Use information ethically and legally.
Attribution and Sources
The CSB and SJU Libraries' General Library Research Tutorial is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.