Introduction to Finding Data
This guide will help you better understand what data is and how to find it.
This guide will help you to:
- Distinguish when you need a statistic or a dataset
- Understand common vocabulary related to data
- Search for available datasets
- Find a relevant dataset in a data repository
- Appropriately cite datasets
Information in this guide has been adapted with permission from:
This guide has been been made possible in part by the National Endowment for the Humanities grant #AH-275795-20.