Pastoral Letters on Race and Racism
- Brothers and Sisters to Us (1979)Pastoral Letter on Racism from U.S. Catholic Bishops.
- What We Have Seen and Heard (1984)A Pastoral Letter on Evangelization from the Black Bishops of the United States.
- Dwell In My Love: A Pastoral Letter on Racism (2001)Francis Cardinal George, O.M.I., Archbishop of Chicago
- In God’s Image: Pastoral Letter on Racism (2003)Most Reverend Harry J. Flynn, Archbishop of Saint Paul and Minneapolis
- Created in God's Image: A Pastoral Letter on the Sin of Racism and a Call to Conversion (2003)Dale J. Melczek, Bishop of Gary
- Open Wide our Hearts: The Enduring Call to LovePastoral Letter against racism from the US Catholic Bishops.
Fr. Bryan Massingale
Bryan Massingale is CSB and SJU's 2018 MLK Jr. Day keynote speaker. He is a professor of theological and social ethics at Fordham University in New York. He is the author of Racial Justice and the Catholic Church (Orbis, 2010).
- Massingale's articles in US CatholicLinks to over a dozen articles written by Fr. Bryan Massingale.
- Subcommittee on African American Affairs (SCAAA)The official voice of the African American Catholic community in the United States, from the US Conference of Catholic Bishops.
- Compassion Matters2016 Koch Chair lecture by M. Shawn Copeland