Exercise Science Department Pages
- PubMed (MEDLINE) This link opens in a new windowMore than 30 million citations from biomedical and life science journals and online books; many include links to full-text content from PubMed Central and publisher web sites.
- SPORTDiscus This link opens in a new windowCovers the literature of sport, fitness, and related disciplines.
- CINAHL Plus with Full Text This link opens in a new windowIndexing and full text access for Nursing and Nutrition journals, clinical innovations, critical paths, drug records, research instruments, and clinical trials.
- Nutrition and Food Sciences Database This link opens in a new windowIndex to the literature of human nutrition, food science/food technology, and the interactions between diet and health.
- HealthSource: Nursing/Academic Edition This link opens in a new windowContains nearly 550 scholarly full text journals focusing on many medical disciplines. Coverage of nursing and allied health is particularly strong. In addition, this database includes the Lexi-PAL Drug Guide which covers 1,300 generic drug patient education sheets with more than 4,700 brand names.
- ProQuest Nursing & Allied Health Premium This link opens in a new windowHealthcare information covering nursing, allied health, alternative and complementary medicine, and more.
- Web of Science Core Collection This link opens in a new windowIndex to scholarly articles in the sciences, social sciences, arts, and humanities. Also search for articles that cite specific articles and books.
- Academic Search Premier This link opens in a new windowLarge interdisciplinary collection of journal, magazine, and newspaper articles.
Additional Recommended Databases
Exercise science and sport studies is a highly interdisciplinary field. Other disciplinary databases may have articles relevant to your research topic.
- ERIC This link opens in a new windowPremier education index for articles, conference proceedings, government documents, dissertations, books, and more. Preschool through post-doctoral education.
- Business Source Premier This link opens in a new windowProvides full text for business publications, including peer-reviewed journals. See also the Business Searching Interface
- Environment Index This link opens in a new windowProvides a global perspective on environmental issues.
CSB Clemens Library B100
Subjects: Exercise Science and Sport Studies, Nursing, Nutrition
- Access World News This link opens in a new window
- ProQuest International Newsstream This link opens in a new window
- ProQuest U.S. Newsstream This link opens in a new window
- New York Times - ProQuest U.S. Newsstream This link opens in a new window
- Wall Street Journal - ProQuest U.S. Newsstream This link opens in a new window