Health Resources @ CSB and SJU
CSB and SJU Health Services offers:
- Quality Health Care
- Unlimited Office Visits
- Two Convenient Locations
- Onsite Prescription Medications
- Management of PrEp Therapy
Students who are not covered under personal or family health insurance, may choose enroll in the group accident and sickness (health) insurance policy offered to students. For further information, contact the CSB Student Accounts Office or the SJU Student Accounts Office.
The Counseling Center has the following available services:
- Individual Counseling
- Consultation Services
- Walk-in Wednesdays
- Mental Health Screening
- Outreach and Programming
Located at CSB, Lottie Hall 010 and SJU, Mary Hall 010.
Health Care Centers outside of St. Cloud
- In Duluth MN, provide LGBTQ+ Health services and gender affirming Hormone Care, PrEP .
- This unique and welcoming LGBTQA+ clinic at Hennepin Healthcare provides primary care to adult gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender, queer, questioning, gender-nonconforming, and non-binary patients. Phone number: 612-873-2474 .
CentraCare Gender Clinic
- Hannah Rogak: Family Therapist, Family Therapy, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy. Call 320-407-1110 to discuss appointments
- They have pride teen groups and providers that specifically work with LGBTQ+ clients plus clinics through-out Minnesota (including St. Cloud) and North Dakota .